Why does Chiropractic First Enjoy High Levels of Success?
There is the traditional view of chiropractic…
…and then there’s more…
Chiropractic care has traditionally been connected to back pain issues in the mind of the general consumer. Back pain is certainly an area that chiropractic can address effectively, and it is often the issue that brings people through our front door—initially.
From their very first visit, our patients realize there’s something more to Chiropractic First than alleviation of back pain. No question, we address pain issues first and foremost. But we don’t stop there.
Our mission statement best explains the context in which we serve every one of our patients:
To assist the vital health of our community by enabling each individual to reach their full potential through chiropractic care, improving health habits, and teaching responsibility about lifelong health, because we are the center of the Wellness Movement in our community.
Our care can alleviate more than just back pain. Allergies, asthma, ADD, migraines, ear infections, frequent colds—this is a partial list of the health concerns that we can address in our practice.
Our patients come for their pain…and stay for their health. The essential focus of Chiropractic First is on your entire well being. As your optimum health partner, we help you get educated about how things work in your body and to acquire habits that support it most effectively.
Chiropractic First offers a full menu of services to give you what you need to restore and maintain your optimum health, including:
- Short term plans to alleviate immediate pain
- Long-term care plans for a lifetime of optimum wellness
- Wellness and health education resources
- Exercise and rehabilitation training
- Full hour therapeutic massage services
- Five-minute chair massages to supplement your visit
- Progress reports on your wellness
And you can count on us to pay attention to details…things like:
- Affordable plans to meet your budget
- Knowledgeable staff to work with your insurance company to supplement your care plan costs
- Convenience—visits can last as little as 10 or 15 minutes
- Friendly, energetic and fun environment
- Care for the entire family: from newborns & children to seniors
- Child friendly offices stocked with crayons, stuffed animals and books
Why does Chiropractic Care enjoy such a high level of success?
Simple…our patients are interested in more than taking care of back pain. They want to manage their well being and achieve optimum health—and they look to us as their partner to make that happen!
Sound interesting? Call our Campbell chiropractic office today!